Advanced trainings and Continuing Professional Development for Funeral Celebrants
Privacy and Website Cookies
This policy applies to information we collect about :
- Visitors to our websites and
- People who register for my services and/or do business with us.
Emma Curtis, Ceremony Matters, Celebrants Support and Extraordinary Ceremonies, do not track your activity as an individual.
Contacting Emma Curtis and Ceremony Matters/Celebrant Support/Extraordinary Ceremonies: information I collect about you
We regard our visitors’ privacy as being of the utmost importance. We may collect the following personal information:
- postal address
- email address
- telephone number
Any information you submit to us, either through this website or through any other means such as face to face, email, telephone or letter, will be regarded as confidential, and will not be passed to any 3rd party without your express prior permission. I gather the information to allow us to process any requests for services or orders for products you might make, provide the services or deliver the goods requested. The relevant information is then used by us to provide you with the products or service and to contact you on any matter relating to the above. Any such information will be stored and/or disposed of in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
Personal data collected in hand-written form during face to face or telephone meetings is kept in a locked cabinet, this is your arrangement form and any notes. This information is stored in a locked cabinet for 7 years to comply with HMRC and insurance company requirements. Any electronic data or correspondence I have related to our work together I keep on a password/fingerprint protected computer, and is which is backed up onto a secure device where the data is encrypted.
When you contact us through any contact form on the site or using our email address:
- we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information and to protect your details against third party access or modification – we do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with any other organisations. You should be aware though that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of your personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
- we provide you with mechanisms to amend your details as retained by us, or remove them from our database.
- We allow you to specify the level of future contact that you will receive from Emma Curtis, Ceremony Matters, Celebrant Support and Extraordinary Ceremonies and we will respect your wishes.
Accessing Your Information and updating and correcting it
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of it please use my contact form. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided changes, such as a change in your postal or email addresses, please let us know by using our contact form. You may ask us to correct or remove inaccurate information.
By submitting your personal information to us you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. We keep our policy under review and if we change it we will post the changes to our website and give notice as appropriate so that you will become aware of the information we collect and how it is used.
This website is powered by WordPress. Any cookies that are used only to ensure proper running. They are not used for tracking purposes, just to hold site information for the duration of your browsing session.
We use Google Analytics to provide statistics on website traffic – see below for the Google explanation.
We do not use 3rd Party / Tracking / Advertising cookies.
If you do not know what cookies are or would like more information the organisation AboutCookies.org provides further information, including how to delete cookies in your browser.
Google Analytics “small print”
We will always respect the privacy of individuals and organisations who browse our website and leave contact details with us.